Location: Baltimore, MD
MET Laboratories, Inc., is one of the Nation’s leading laboratories for the testing and certification of electronic and electrical products. We are a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and have been serving clients for over 50 years. To learn more about our company, visit our website at www.metlabs.com
Our Baltimore office has immediate openings for Test Engineers to join our Environmental Simulation Laboratory. Candidates will be responsible for performing tests to existing standards and/or customer specifications and collecting and analyzing data for reporting purposes.
- Candidates must be familiar with a wide variety of test instruments and have a strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Recent grads with AA degree from a technical institution, recent grads with BSME from a 4-year institution or a similar degree in a closely related field are preferred, but applicants with relevant technical knowledge will be considered.
- The ideal candidate must have proficient computer skills and should be familiar with MS Excel and Word and some imaging software such as Photoshop, etc.
- Must have excellent organization skills, be self-motivated, and have advanced problem solving skills and basic troubleshooting skills (electromechanical equipment).
- Time management skills and the ability to work independently is a must.
- Desire a quick learner with a “can do” attitude
- Candidates with environmental (temperature, vibration, HALT, HASS, seismic, shock) test experience have a stronger chance of success.
This is a full time position and we are an equal opportunity employer.