MET performs wireless testing to greater than 200Ghz, provides RFID regulatory & performance testing, and is the exclusive lab for EPCglobal Inc. – developing and managing certification programs.
Our labs are a full-service testing and certification laboratory for product safety, EMC, wireless, and telecom testing. MET is an NVLAP accredited testing laboratory and A2LA accredited as both a testing laboratory and certification body.
Our wide range of wireless device testing and certification capabilities in Santa Clara help your products make it to market faster.
Our accreditations include:
- Telecommunications Certification Body (TCB) – Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- FCC-designated Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) test lab, capable of testing to both EU and Japan DFS requirements
- Industry Canada (IC) for radio equipment and terminal equipment
- Notified Body under EMC and R&TTE Directives
- CB Scheme accredited EMC Test Laboratory (CBTL)
- American Association for Laboratory Accreditation A2LA ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- National Voluntary Australian Communications Authority (ACMA)
- Japan’s Voluntary Control Council for Interference (VCCI) for IT and telecom equipment
- Radio Research Agency of the Korea Communications Commission (RRA/KCC)
- Ministry of Information and Communication for Vietnam (MIC)
- EPCglobal Inc,™ official test lab for Hardware/Software Certification Program
- Taiwan’s Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection (BSMI) for EMC testing