Position: Product Safety Field Engineer/Inspector
Location: Baltimore, MD
Responsibilities of Product Safety Field Engineer/Inspector:
- After a brief training period, the successful candidate will serve as a “follow up” inspector and perform audits of manufacturer’s facilities.
- Candidate will also perform testing and evaluation of electrical products to National/ and International Standards.
- Candidate will interpret standards and evaluate products for product safety.
- Extensive travel (domestic and international) and flexible work schedules are required (60% plus).
Requirements for Product Safety Field Engineer/Inspector:
- This position requires a strong electrical background and understanding of electrical systems.
- This position requires strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills as the candidate will interact with a number of different customers on many different levels. Multi-lingual speaking skills are a huge plus!
- Candidates possessing a background in maintenance and installation of electrical equipment including CNC equipment and heavy commercial and industrial workplace equipment will be considered.
- Candidates with a Masters Electrician License will be considered.
- A.A. degree, BSEE or equivalent desired, although not required.
- Experience in the product safety field is a plus, but will consider entry level position for the right person.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- We have an excellent benefits package including health, dental, and life Insurance
- Paid vacation and 401k retirement plan with company participation.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Serious candidates may email their resume in MS Word format (saved as your name – first and last) and cover letter with salary requirements to HR Recruiter.
This is a full time position and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Only candidates who closely meet the requirements will be contacted.
Design engineers need not apply!
Interested candidates may E-mail their resume, cover letter and salary requirements for immediate consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: HR Recruiter
I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision.
This application for employment shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 45 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time.
I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an “at will” nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this “at will” employment relationship may not be changed in any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization.
In the event of employment, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.