Outside Sales Representative
Location: Silicon Valley
MET Laboratories, Inc., is one of the Nation’s leading laboratories for the testing and certification of electronic and electrical products. We are a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and have been in business for over 50 years.
Our Sales department in Silicon Valley is seeking an outside/field salesperson to develop new business in the electronics manufacturing industry by working with companies such as Cisco, Apple, Network Appliance and many other well-known companies in the Bay Area. This is an excellent opportunity for an outgoing “hunter” with a desire to develop a high-tech sales career. High-tech industry experience is a plus but not required.
- Prospect and close new business and develop accounts into long term business relationships
- Develop and execute a well-planned sales strategy in sales region to meet or exceed quarterly goals.
- Works closely with Marketing to turn leads into new business.
- Update and maintain CRM system (Salesforce) with detailed and accurate information.
- Build relationships at multiple levels – from engineering to VP
- Accurately forecasts weekly and monthly bookings.
- 2+ years sales experience in any industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills a must
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Work independently
- We have an excellent benefits package including health, dental, and life Insurance;
- Paid vacation and 401k retirement plan with company participation.
To be considered, email resume, salary requirement, and cover letter to MET’s HR Recruiter.
This is a full time position and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Only local candidates who closely meet the requirements will be contacted. NOTE: This position is not open to candidates looking to relocate.