Part-time Marketing Assistant
Location: Baltimore, MD
MET Laboratories, Inc., is a global leader in testing and certification of electronic and electrical products. We are the nation’s first Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and have been serving clients for 60 years.
Our Marketing Department in Baltimore, MD has an immediate opening for a part-time Marketing Assistant. Candidate will work in close collaboration with senior management to aid in day-to-day marketing activities in addition to carrying out marketing campaigns and e-marketing activities to drive qualified leads into sales. Candidate must be creative, a quick learner, and able to refine efforts as needed to maximize effectiveness. This is a very hands-on position where the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and work efficiently under tight deadlines/pressure are a must.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Responsibilities of Marketing Assistant Include:
- Assist in the creation of graphics for marketing materials including eBlasts, eNewsletters, brochures, advertisements, website content and posters to communicate company value and services as effectively as possible.
- Collaborate with team members to coordinate marketing materials for trade shows, company seminars, webinars, and other event accommodations.
- Research and collect data from online databases to support lead generation activities and deliver qualified leads to Sales team.
- Regularly maintain Marketing and Sales CRM databases (Salesforce & Pardot).
- Assist social media efforts to promote events, content marketing, and campaigns via established networks.
- Assist in interpreting social metrics to identify social media successes and opportunities.
- Monitor website and social media channels for issues/problems; route internally as needed.
- Assist in writing copy for email marketing, press releases, website, and blog posts.
- Provide critical support to the Marketing Department.
- Deliver consistent results, hits deadlines within the scope of role, and take ownership of tasks and outcomes.
- Generate new ideas in team settings.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Some professional marketing experience preferred, ideally B2B technical marketing.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent organization skills and work ethic
- Passion for marketing, advertising, and technology.
- Ability to work as part of a team, including a passion for Creative execution, User Experience, and working cross-functionally with other teams.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced environment, including the ability to rapidly adapt to change and self-motivate in a results-driven culture.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who thrives on self-initiative to quickly apply new knowledge.
- Video production & marketing experience is a huge plus!
- Copy writing experience is a huge plus!
- College degree preferred, but is not a must.
To be considered, send resume, salary requirement, and cover letter to: email@example.com