Position: Maintenance Specialist
Location: Union City & Santa Clara, CA
- Continuously evaluate the needs for grounds and building improvements, enhancements and make recommendations to add tasks to the task list.
- Complete assigned Building Projects and Periodic Maintenance duties, as instructed, and assume the tasks are performed properly and promptly.
- Fill in for Shipping / Custodial efforts when needed
- Promptly respond and maintain ‘Help desk’ tickets
- Solicit, review quotations from vendors and present best path forward.
- Equipment intra-company transit duties
- Maintain company vehicles
- Building Security, including being on-call
- Assist the labs or Support customer projects as necessary
- Assist with employee and customer events.
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by management and for which management believes adequate experience exists, or for which knowledge can be easily obtained in order to perform such duties.
- High School degree and clean/valid driver’s license.
- Minimum of two years of direct work experience.
- Experience with working with materials, such as wood, lumber, various metals, plastics, ect.
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and machine shop equipment and shop safety
- Able to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds
- The environment is indoors and outdoors, thus the job often involves all weather extremes.
- Work requires alert individuals with good balance, and physical strength
- Climb up and down ladders, scaffolds and other objects
- Daily travel between Union City and Santa Clara
To learn more about our company, visit our website at www.metlabs.com.
We offer excellent benefits including a competitive salary, medical, dental, paid vacation, and a retirement plan with employer participation.
To be considered, fax resume and salary requirement to 410-354-3313 Attention: HR Recruiter)