Eurofins Scientific – Product Testing Division
North America Retail Strategic Account Manager
Hiring Legal Entity: Eurofins MET
Directly Reporting to: Eurofins MET VP of Sales & Marketing
Indirectly Reporting to: Eurofins Consumer Product Testing US GM
Number of Employees Under Responsibility: None initially. Depending on growth, this role may develop a team.
With over 30,000 staff in 400 laboratories across 42 countries, Eurofins Scientific provides consumer product assurance, testing, inspection and certification services to ensure safety and regulatory compliance, as well as to uphold quality and performance standards, so global retailers and brands can mitigate risk, gain consumer trust and foster brand loyalty.
- Sell all Eurofins Consumer Product Testing services to retailers and distributors
- Generate, cultivate and close leads and opportunities to meet individual sales targets and support US and global sales strategies in accordance to Eurofins CPT organization
- Build effective and professional relationships and close cooperation with key internal customer and support teams, including client services, global, technical and operational teams
- Learn enough details of Global Eurofins offering to be able to present high level value to clients and prospects
- Develop and execution overall sales strategy for U.S. based retailers and importers in collaboration with different labs management
- Learn retailer needs and create custom programs to satisfy those needs
- Promote the MET Mark
- Understand when and how to involve technical experts to advance sales cycle
- Coordinate new business development activities with marketing
- Participate in committees and industry events
- Present at industry meetings, tradeshows, ect.
- Develop target accounts list sales plan for each account
- Manage Sales cycle and drives events and activities to close leads and opportunities
- Consistently and accurately provides sales reports and other reports as required by management
- Works with Client Service department to insure ease and transparency of client information and requirements.
- Works closely with multiple labs to execute sales plans
- Issues quotations and proposals and negotiates fees, terms and conditions as necessary.
- Base salary (based on experience and qualifications)
- Yearly bonus (based on individual performance and company results)
- Full benefits and 401K
- Ability to establish effective working and team relationships with internal and external customers, work in a collaborative manner yet self-driven.
- Creative and strategic thinking skills to develop innovative solutions to sell to the client
- Willingness to travel 50-75 percent of the time
- Capable of building trust, value others and communicate effectively
- Customer focused, high integrity, excellent work ethic
- Self-managed and responsible to targets and goals
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated, dependable, detail oriented
- University graduate or equivalent educational background
- Proven selling experience with high energy and motivation
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities and experience
- 3+ years of experience in global supply chain management for major retailer
- 3+ years of experience in a multinational organization
- 2+ years of experience in dealing with 3rd party testing lab
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook specifically.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
To be considered, send resume, salary requirement, and cover letter to: email@example.com