- 10-Meter Chambers
- 3-meter, 10+ ton capacity turntable
- Radiated emission 10K-18GHz
- Conducted emission 10K-30MHz
- Employing a dual antennae process, can simultaneously prescan 30 MHz – 1 GHz and 1 GHz – 10 GHz for radiated emissions compliance in less than 20 minutes
- 5-Meter Radiated Emissions Chamber
- 3-Meter Radiated Emissions Chamber
- 3-Meter Radiated Immunity Chambers
- 5+ Shielded Rooms
- Reverberation (Mode-Stirred) Chamber
- Frequency Range 80 MHz to 18 GHz
- Dimensions (Internal) 46’x20’x14.7′
- Modular Impulse Generator
- Surge capacity from 208Vac, 16A to 480Vac, 25A
- Meets EN 61000-4-5 requirements
- 400A at 48V DC
- Performs overvoltage and undervoltage testing to Section 10 of GR-1089-CORE
- Surge Test Equipment
- Surges to 10 x 1000 µseconds up to 2000V peak open circuit and 100A short circuit conditions
- Meets specifications of Section 18.104.22.168 of GR-1089-CORE
- Surges to 10/250 µseconds and short circuit current of 2,000A at 4kV
- As referenced in Telcordia GR-1089-CORE, Sections 4-10
- Lightning Surge Tester
- LTS System from Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Lightning Testing to RTCA DO-160 Section 22 & 23
- 7 Test Waveforms (1, 2, 3, 4, 5A, 5B, 6)
- 5 Test Levels (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- 2 Test Types (Pin Injection, Cable Bundle)
- 3 Test Methods (Direct, Cable Induction, Ground Injection)
- Rohde & Schwarz ESIB EMI Test Receivers
- Suitable for broadband conducted emissions testing for NEBS Level 3
- OCS 500N6.8 Oscillatory Wave and Ring Wave Surge Generator
- IEC 61850-3 (Telecom equipment in power substation)
- IEC 60255-22-1 (Electrical disturbance tests for measuring relays and protection equipment)
- IEEE 1613 (Telecom equipment in power substation)
- ANSI/IEEE C62.41 (Surge in low-voltage AC power circuits)
- ANSI/IEEE C37.90.1 (Relays and Relay Systems associated with electric power apparatus)
- IEC 61000-4-10 (Damped Oscillatory wave magnetic field immunity)
- IEC/EN 61000-4-12 (Ring wave)
- IEC/EN 61000-4-18 (Damped Oscillatory wave)
- IEC 62052-11 (Metering equipment)
- Wireless Chamber
- Capable of testing microwave point-to-point and point-to-multipoint systems up to 38.5 GHz (emissions up to 200 GHz).
- 3-Meter Wireless Chamber
- Fully anechoic
- Wireless Screen Rooms
- SAR Chamber
- Capability to 6 GHz with EX electric-field probe.
- Utilizes DASY4 professional system with a RX 90 robot.
- IXA-020 ‘fast’ amplifier for the SARA2 measurement system.
- Military Chambers on both coasts
- 200 V/m radiated immunity test capability per MIL-STD-461 and RTCA/DO-160.
- High power radio frequency (RF) amplifiers
- Capable of delivering up to 2,500 watts.
- 3-phase programmable power supply
- 45,000 watt capability, ideally suited for Airbus specification testing.
- Helmholtz Coils for magnetic immunity testing
- Capable of generating magnetic fields from DC to 100kHz in excess of 180 dBpT
- Multiple Three Phase Automated Electric Meter Test System
- Microprocessor-controlled single station kWh comparator and kW demand testing unit.
- Tests both socket meters and A base meters.
- PIM 100 Combination and Ring Wave Test System
- Can test up to 8kV lightning surge.
- Capable to surge through the combined Coupling/Decoupling Network (CDN) for equipment that pulls up to 32A.
TCA 8200 Telecom Conformance Analyzer
- Compliance testing according to all world major standards.
- Performs simulation and analysis of analog, digital (T1/E1) and VoIP signals, conditions and messages used in telecom networks.
- Optical Discontinuity Analyzing System
- Allows measuring optical signal disconnections lasting longer than 10 µsec and short time glitches in the transmitted optical power as small as 0.3 dB.
- For testing optical connection devices such as optical connectors and splices, particularly during vibration, shock and other mechanical integrity tests.
- Communications Analyzer
- Tests optical interface OC-192/STM-64 options, with a line rate of 9953.280 Mbps, a payload rate of 9621.504 Mbps and a overhead rate of 331.776 Mbps
- 25+ Temperature/Humidity Chambers
- 10+ High/Low Temperature Chambers
- High Temperature Chambers
- 3-Zone Thermal Shock Chamber
- 20 kW High Power Temperature/Humidity Chamber
- Hydraulic Shakers up to 50,000 lb-f, 16 inch stroke
- Electro-Dynamic Shakers up to 36,000 lb-f, 2 inch stroke
- Unholtz-Dickie K-Series Shaker
- 17,000 lbf Sine
- 16,000 lbf Random
- 34,000 lbf Shock
- 3 Inch pk-pk Stroke
- 901 Lightweight Shock Rig
HALT/HASS Typhoon 2.5 Chamber
- Thermal range of +200°C to -100°C, with a max ramp rate of >60°C/min
- Vibration range of 50 Grms (10Hz to 5kHz) and 60 Grms (10Hz to 1kHz)
- Altitude Chambers with Temperature
- Altitude Chambers with Temperature & Humidity
- Rapid Decompression Chambers
- 5+ Salt Fog Chambers for ASTM B117
- Gaseous Corrosion Test Chambers (NEBS)
- SO2/CO2/Moist Air Corrosion Chamber
- Multiple Chambers, including a large walk-in for testing of large items
- Testing to MIL-STD-810, RTCA/DO 160, ASTM G21, IEC 60068-2-10 & many others
- Airborne Contaminants Chambers
- Wind Machines
- Airflow Test Chamber
- Hygroscopic Dust/Coating Chambers
- Simulates approximately 15 years of dust accumulation, then subjects EUT to a high humidity environment.
- Used in GR-63-CORE & GR-1274-CORE.
- Blowing Dust Chamber
- 3’ x 3’ x 3’ capacity
- Thermal range of +20°C to +80°C
- Designed to meet the requirements of MIL-STD-810G
- Settling Dust Chambers (IP Testing)
- MIL-STD-810 & GR-487-CORE Chambers
- Ultraviolet Test Chambers
- Xenon Arc Weather Simulation Chambers (Weatherometer)
- Provides full spectrum sunlight (ultraviolet, visible and infrared light), coupled with a water spray option that fulfills full featured accelerated weathering, as specified in ASTM G155 for non-metallic and plastic material, as well as test parameters outlined in automotive standards SAE J2412 and J2527, and AATCC Method 16 Option 3, for textiles.
- Spectroradiometric Measurement System
- Measure overall or part of the entire 200 nm to 30 µm wavelength range, and will support weathering testing prescribed in ASTM G155, SAE 1885(J2412), Method 505.4 of MIL-STD-810, and solar panel testing to UL1703.
- Solar radiation is a key component in most life cycling test suites.
Ecosun 10L LED Sun Simulator Flash Tester
- Peak voltage and current output measurement for flat plate and thin film PV modules to IEC 61646, IEC 61215 and UL 1703
- Flame Test Chambers
- Explosion Chamber
- Max drop height: 72″
- Min drop height: 11″
- Max EUT weight: 175 lbs
- Acoustic Chambers
Maccor Series 4000 Battery Test Systems
- 3mV – 15V, 2mA – 10A , 16 channels
- 2V – 30V, 30mA – 150A, 2 channels
Centrifugal Static Acceleration Tester
35 lbs EUT weight @ 150 G
200 lbs EUT weight @ 40 G
35 lbs EUT weight @ 150 G
200 lbs EUT weight @ 40 G